Thursday 5 April 2018

My Sunshine | Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby lovelies!

Belinda here with you today to share my first layout for April featuring the fabulous new Good Vibes Only collection.

'My Sunshine' Layout


I used the 'Good Vibes Only' 12 x 12 patterned paper for the base of my layout and added a few squirts of Flutter Colour paint in Orange Goldfish and Sunshine Yellow. I then swiped it across the paper using a Prima Silicone Brush and set a side to dry.


Once the paint was dry, I diluted some Green Limousine paint with a little water and flicked it over the layout.


My daughter just so happened to be wearing her pineapple dress to the zoo on Easter Sunday. Alright I made her wear it so I would have a photo for my layout. I didn't have to twist her arm too much though as she wanted to wear it. LOL

Anyway I chose as many pineapple inspired bits from the collection as I could starting with the photo cards and filler photo cards. I cut them to size and added across my background.

I mounted the photo on white cardstock first and then a strip of the Ray of Sunshine 12 x 12 patterned paper.


I just love the wood veneer bits in this range!! So I added some of those across the layout including the 'sunshine' title. How cute are those leaves?!!
I cut the pineapple die cut from white cardstock using a Kaisercraft die and slipped that under the right hand side of the photo. I then added the cute cluster of embellishments.


I finished with a couple of page tabs from the collection. The page tabs have to be one of my very favourite Flutterby Designs elements.

Here's what I used:
- Green Limousine
- Orange Goldfish
- Sunshine Yellow

Have you had a chance to play with this collection yet? If so, we would love for you to share your projects in the Facebook Inspiration Group.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.

Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment