Sunday 8 April 2018

Good Vibes Only | Tamara Buckler

Hey Hey Flutterby Friends,

I am back again today to share another layout using the awesome new Good Vibes Only collection.

I have used the awesome 'Happy' 12x12 paper from the Paper Pack as the background for this layout, and have added lots of messy gesso and Flutter Colour paint to the centre of the page. I also added some extra texture by using texture paste through my fav 'Little Big Love' stencil.


I have used two full 6x4 photos which is unusual for me, but these pics of my beautiful little miss at the beach were perfect for this collection. I did trim them down a little so that I could matt them on some of the Everyday Etc Filler cards from the collection, and popped up the right photo with some fun foam.


I used the acrylic piece from the collection kits for my title, and backed it with another piece from the Everyday Etc Filler cards. To complement the title I used some pieces from the Die Cuts pack.

To create my cluster to the right, I pulled a few bits and pieces from other ranges and a white chevron from Charm's Creations to highlight the beautiful flair button from the Flair Button Set 2. 

I used another Charm up the top of my pic to provide another little spot for a cluster, and used another die cut from the collection as well as wood veneer bit which I coloured with some Flutter Colour paint.

I love this layout, is so bright and fun, but still makes the photos the real focus of the page.

Hope you've enjoyed stopping by and checking out this layout today. Make sure you get in and scrap your summer memories before the cold sets in!

Big Loves,
Tam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment