Monday 16 April 2018

Summer Project Life | Adele

Hello scrappy peeps!

I'm up with my first DT project for Flutterby Designs and I can't wait to share my my fresh and beachy Project Life page with you all!



I used a range of bits and pieces from the Good Vibes Only collection, which matched perfectly with some recent pics we took of little Archie's sand exploration.


I loved the flexibility of using mainly black and white photos, as it gave me a lot more freedom to play with the rad bright colours in this collection. 


As I didn't need to include a great deal of journaling with this page, I was able to have some fun and create little embellishment clusters using a mix from the ephemera pack and wood veneer to make filler cards. 


I've also filmed a process video creating this layout from start to finish! I even sneakily altered one of the ephemera pieces to suit my layout...did you spot it?? Hope you enjoy the video!

Adele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment