Wednesday 11 April 2018

'Hi Sunshine' by Rachel Dutko


Hello everyone

Today I am sharing another page using the awesome Good Vibes Only collection.



I started my background with some Flutter Colour paint, firstly with 'Tropicana Teal', 
then with 'Orange Goldfish'.

I then traced through a 'Mmm Pie' stencil with a Sharpie pen.  

I layered some Good Vibes Only Everyday Etc Filler cards under my photo. 
I also added the sand filler card from the Fair Dinkum Chrissy Everyday Etc filler cards 
(can you spot it under the layers??!!)


I added a 'barefoot' sticker, and used the 'sunshine' wood veneer piece as my title. 
I also added a flair button and page tab



How cute is the sandcastle and crab from the Die Cut Bits And Bobs pack??!! 
I also added a wood veneer spade and sunscreen bottle.



I added some Kraft Sticky Quotes and some Orange Sticky Snippets around the page.








Thanks for looking

Rachel x x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment