Saturday 14 April 2018

Hello Summer, Good Coffee Only by Allara Bamforth

Happy Weekend,

I'm back on the blog again with a super colourful layout which was one very happy mistake. I totally had something else in mind whilst creating this page but what I had intended didn't quite work but just goes to show if you just experiment it might not turn out so bad.

I started off with the wonderful 12x12 Good Vibes only paper pack and used Ray of Sunshine for the background and fussy cut some of the design from Garden of paradise.

I  then cut a circle out of some white mixed media cardstock and used some Flutter Colour Paint in  Raspberry Punch mixing it through some texture paste then dragging across the Aloha stencil to fill the circle. I picked a couple of favourite Tim Holtz Oxide inks and draggedd them across the mat and lightly added the colour sprited with water over the background of circle.

Once it was dry, I traced the circle shape on my Ray of Sunshine paper and using Flutter Colur Paint - Grape Soda, Raspberry Punch and Bahama Blue kinda of dotted paint around the traced circle and then went to town with a little water spritzing whilst rotating the paper so the paint would run outwards.

I then layered up my photo using the Good Vibes Only Everyday filler cards and cut a title out of the Good Vibes Only Everyday Etc Cards. I finished off with words from the Good Vibes Only Sticky Quotes and a word from the Blackboard Sticky Quotes  as well as one of the Good Vibes Only Flair Buttons Set 2 and some gold thread.

I love how ideas with the Good Vibes Only collection are limitless! It's just so much fun to put layouts together with this collection.

Thanks for stopping by! Please stop by the Flutterby Shop and pick up some of the fantastic products.

Till next post,

Allara xx


No comments:

Post a Comment