Monday 23 April 2018

Salty Summer Vibes | Tamara Buckler

Hey Hey Scrappy Friends,

Tamara here today to share with you another fun summery layout featuring the new "Good Vibes Only" collection. I have been playing a lot with the pinks and yellows in the collection, but this time I went with the blues and green to create some salty summery feels.


I actually snuck this background paper in from the 'We run the World' 12x12 pack (it's on sale atm!). I love the freehand, loose feeling off the circles and thought it worked with the vibe I was going for. I smeared some Flutter Colour Paint in Green Limousine and Tropicana Teal across the centre of the page. I was super impressed with how the paper handled the paint, it didn't soak in all that much which meant the paper didn't warp and the colours stayed really vibrant.


I layered up this beach-side selfie on some the Everyday Etc Filler Cards, running one piece horizontally to give a landing spot for my embellishments. I added in the 'hello summer' die cut from the Bits and Bobs pack to a fairly empty space in my photo to create my title.


I used one of the flair buttons from the collection, and tucked in some more of the Bits and Bobs around the place. I love the sneaky pops of pink!


I have loved working with this collection to capture our summer memories, the cold is starting to creep in so I am holding on to those as long as I can! I did hear through the grape vine that we have a new collection on its way, and I'm getting excited about sharing that with you!!

Make sure you are sharing your layouts on in the Flutterby Inspiration HQ, we love seeing what you are creating with our awesome products!

Big Loves,
Tam xo


No comments:

Post a Comment