Sunday 29 April 2018

"Beach Selfie" with Adele

Hello scrappy peeps!!

Today I tackle a multiple photo 9x12" layout using the bright and bubbly Good Vibes Only collection. I started my page with a simple ombre type paint blob of pink and white.


I used one of my FAV Flutterby stencils of all time in the background and emphasised the stencilling with my black pen. I used a few different filler cards to act as layering pieces behind my photos too. I absolutely love cutting my own shapes from paper and included a few little turquoise hearts that I handcut from the filler cards. 
 

The acrylic pieces are a great way to add extra interest to your layouts! I layered the "Good Vibes Only" piece on top of my 3x4" beach photo which really draws your eye to the image. 




I've created a fun process video for you all today creating this layout. I hope you enjoy it below!! Scroll to the bottom of this post for the video...

Adele :)

PS. HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW "HAPPILY EVER AFTER COLLECTION" YET?!?! To say I'm excited is an understatement!! I maaaaay have received my box of goodies a few days ago and boy oh boy, it's even prettier in real life. Can't wait to start making some new pages with it! Stay tuned...






No comments:

Post a Comment