Friday 20 April 2018

Hello Summer | Belinda Spencer

Hello hello!

Belinda here with you today to share a layout created with the totally fabulous Good Vibes Only collection.

'Hello Summer'


This layout was completely inspired by my son's awesome pineapple skull t-shirt so of course I had to start with the brilliant Knucklehead stencil. This would have to be my favourite stencil ever so I use it at every opportunity. I simply swiped some texture paste over it and let it dry.


Next I stapled on some layers of Everyday Etc Filler Photo Cards and topped with a Photo Card from the range as well as my photo.


Then I layered on as many embellishments as I could fit because the embellies in this collection are so cool!!



I liked the 'one of a kind' quote from the Cool Snippet Strips because my darling son really is. It also gave me the idea to turn one of the texture paste skulls into a one of a kind so I doodled around it with black pen to match the skull on my son's t-shirt. The sunglasses come from the Good Vibes Only Sticky Quick Quotes sheet and just fit the skull perfectly. 


Here's what I used:

- Washi Tape


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today peeps. I hope you are feeling inspired now to have a play with your own stash of Flutterby goodies. Make sure you share your beautiful projects in the Inspiration HQ Facebook Group so we can leave some love.

Cheers
Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment