Sunday 26 February 2017

'You Rock'.... By Skai Mitchell


My daughter Trinity-Jewel is a force to reckoned with.... She was just one of those kids born ready to take over the world, and heaven help any one that gets in her way.

Here is my tribute page to all the girls that 'rock'... may we know them, may we raise them, may we love them. 




I've pulled out some of my older Flutterby Design collections and given it a grungy twist. 

I've started off with some Colour Blast Colour Paste through  the Star 'Mini Stencil' and scraped some extra randomly over the page. I added in some shimmer dusts and black paint splatters. 

I've used pieces from the 'Blank Palette' Everyday Etc Cards and 'Mad About You' - Filler cards to create by backing pieces, and have fussy cut the star from one of the pieces. 

Add in some 'Blackboard' Sticky Quotes and 'Creative Chaos' - Page tabs, and the 'You Rock' Wood Veneer and you have one rockin' page. 



So dig out all your old stash and get creating!
Dont forget to share it over at the Flutterby Inspiration HQ Facebook Page











No comments:

Post a Comment