Tuesday 21 February 2017

Show Time by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone!
Welcome back to the Fluttery Designs blog.

Today I am sharing a project life stay layout using some fabulous Flutterby goodies. On Boxing Day last year my family and I decided to go to a local annual show. It was a great night, we had fun and I took some fabulous photos of the kids having fun. What can be challenging though is scrapbooking night time or dark photos. Fluttery has this sorted though producing a number of themed cards that suit the darker or night time shots.




In this layout I have used some Everyday Etc Cards, Flutterby Speech bubbles, and the signature Flutterby flairs. Flutterby makes scrapbooking project life easy. There bold colours and titles make for a layout that draws peoples attention.







The Project Life page protectors are also wonderful. They allow the pockets to hold a bit of bulk which makes them perfect for Flutterby Flairs.


I hope this layout inspires you to pull out your sets of Everyday Etc cards and create some quick and easy project life layouts.

Lauren xo


No comments:

Post a Comment