Saturday 25 February 2017

Fur-ever friends, with Ros Madley

Hello everyone.  A gorgeous Saturday here.
This page I'm sharing with you today features the new release, Fur-Ever Friends.
The base of my page has a couple of layers of gorgeous Flutter Colour Paint.  I've used the colours Sunshine Yellow and Green Limousine.  The stencilling has been done with the Bubble O'Fun stencil and Stormy Grey Flutter Colour paint.  Black Mayhem Flutter Colour has then been splashed a little on top of these.




This week for my photo cluster I decided to pull out some dies and use these with the Fur-Ever Friends Filler Cards.
The little blue doily was cut from the Filler cards with a die and also my purple tags.  They are super cute and I think will be featuring in lots more of my projects.
The Fur-Ever wood veneer frame has been lightly painted with Tropicana Teal Flutter Colour paint. At the side of my cluster I have used a few phrases from Tiny Sticky Quotes.  The cute little bone is from the Die Cuts Bits and Bobs pack.


For my little cluster down the bottom of my layout I have layered a few strips of the Everyday Cards with some Fur-Ever Friends Sticky Quotes.  Used one of my fave flairs and finished it off once again with a scatter of Enamel Dots.



See you soon, hope you've been inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment