Friday 3 February 2017

Annoying Husband | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies,
Krisy back today to share another layout featuring the "Mad About You" Collection.  This layout sums up exactly how I feel every single time I try and take a photo or selfie with my husband.  He is definitely FUCKING ANNOYING!

I used the Everyday Etc cards and cut them in to triangles which I then sewed into place with my sewing machine.  I used the frames from the Cut aparts to kinda frame the photo and lead your eye into the photo.  I kept the photo in black and white to stop it clashing with all the colours and patterns of the collection.  For my words, I used another Everyday Etc card and cut the words into strips.  This is my favourite way to include strips of writing whether it be pre-printed or my own typed journalling.

Here are a few close ups:


There is also a process video you can check it out on my YouTube channel - POPLEOPOD.

I'll be back later in the month with another share.

Krisy xx




2 comments:

  1. Hahaha.... my hubby is the same... except he has this stupid fake grin/smile he does that just says 'take the fucking photo already'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be a bloke thing! My darling just puts his big hand right in front of his face!! My kids have followed in his footsteps!! Grrr
    Love the colors you have used Krisy and the way you have grouped stuff together!. Very striking!

    ReplyDelete