Saturday 11 February 2017

Love ya guts, with Ros Madley

Hi everyone.  My page today features the gorgeous Wild Bohemian Everyday Etc Filler cards.   This is one of my fave ever collections.  Awesome colours and the patterns.  
My background started with a little stamping and water colours.


I love a lot of 'white space' on a layout and this collection is perfect for these types of pages.  Lots of little elements that can be cut out.
I've cut little chevrons, some stitching and a black arrow and layered them in a little photo stack.


On top of the cluster I have used another fave, Love ya guts flair button.  I am a little in love with this button.  There's a cute little Page Tab poking out the top. 


My layout has been finished off with a little cluster down the bottom corner to balance my page.  Again I have just used elements cut from the filler cards and spread a few enamel dots around my page.

Hope you've been inspired.



No comments:

Post a Comment