Monday 6 February 2017

Cheers You Did It! | Lauren Hender

Thank you for stopping by the Flutterby Designs blog today but I have to warm you.. you may just fall off your chair.
Yes, you are seeing it now.. I, yes Me.. Lauren Hender has just done a full on mixed media layout! I know, how living on the edge, pushing the boundaries, on the wild side of me. But when you are playing with the brand new Flutterby Designs paint collection you just want to go crazy the colours are that fabulous.



 I began creating this layout by painting my background with a blend of the teal and the purple paint. At this point I thought 'well this looks weird' but I kept going.


I then took out my Flutterby stencils and went to town with the white, green and purple paints.


I then accented the stencil features using a black pen.

I created a cluster around my photo to help it pop off the page. When you have a busy background photos can sometimes get lost, so we need to give them some pop.

I love this wood veneer frame and hearts, it adds a different texture to the layout and gives that pop that I am looking for. 




So lets go shopping...





I hope that I have inspired you to get creative, push the boundaries and most importantly have fun while you are doing it.

Lauren xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment