Thursday 20 December 2018

Crazy Together | Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby peeps!!

Belinda here today to share my latest layout featuring the fabulous NEW We Are collection.

'Crazy Together'


I used the lovely 'Messy Memories' paper from the 12 x 12 We Are Paper Pack as the base for my layout. I added a little stencilling using the 'xo' stencil and some heavy white gesso. I flicked some white paint pen over the surface too.



Next I layered on a strip of the 'The Story of Us' 12 x 12 paper followed by some cropped pieces from the Everyday Etc Filler Cards. I added the die cut photo frame from the We Are Die Cut Bits & Bobs as well as a frame from the Frame 46 Photo Cut Out.


I added my title using a Die Cut Bits & Bobs word as well as a sticker from the We Are Sticky Quotes. I cut out a couple of fun faces from one of the filler cards and popped those on as well as some page tabs and wood veneer pieces.


I hope you are having fun playing with your stash of We Are goodies. Thanks so much for stopping by the blog.

Cheers
Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment