Wednesday 26 December 2018

Family Fun Together | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone, Rachel with you today. 
I hope you had a fabulous Christmas, and are getting a chance to relax 
and maybe squeeze in some some creative time over the holidays.

I am back today with another layout to share using the fabulous 'We Are' collection.
I seriously cannot get enough of this collection.


I've used the 'Unconditional' 12x12 paper for my base, and matted it 
with white and then black cardstock for a thick border.




I've added some Everyday Etc filler cards as layers under my photo. 
I added a border to these with a black pen.




I've used an Everyday Etc card for my title, pairing it with the 
'Together' piece from the Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack.

I've also added a flair button and some Sticky Quotes



Lastly, I've added 2 clusters of flowers, as well as a heart from Charm's Creations.




Thanks for looking
Rachel x x


No comments:

Post a Comment