Monday 10 December 2018

Love My Bunch Of Crazies | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!

Rachel back with you today, with another layout using the 'We Are' collection.

This bright and happy collection is just perfect for documenting my energetic family.


I used the 'Gratitude' 12x12 paper as my background. I added some torn white cardstock to 
balance the 'chaos' of all the bright colours.



To create my title I used the 'love' die cut, and cut the wood-grain letters 
from an Everyday Etc card to back it. I added some cardboard 
to the back of this to create some dimension.


I also cut some words from an Everyday Etc card.



I added some Everyday Etc filler cards under my photo.


 I added a flair button and some pieces from the Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack.
I also added a heart from Charm's Creations.



I then added some stickers from the Sticky Quotes set and a page tab.



Thanks for looking
Rachel x x



No comments:

Post a Comment