Wednesday 12 December 2018

we are family | Allara Bamforth

Good Morning!

I'm back on the blog today with another layout filled with goodies from the 'We Are' collection using a photo of myself and brother, because he hardly gets to star in any of my layouts and the photo was the perfect size for what I had planned.

For this layout - I've started off my background using some Flutter Colour Paint using colours Tropicana Teal, Sunshine Yellow and Tangerine Orange. I added a few blobs across my page and taking another piece of white cardstock I've smooshed them both together, just like we used to do at school to make butterfly. The paint leaves a really nice texture and blends together slightly with out losing it's colour.


Once my painted background is dry, I've used one of the older Flutterby stencils with a white paint pen to trace some words. This would also work well with any of the new stencils in the shop and you can check them out here. I've also pulled out the 'Halftone' stencil and blended some of my distress oxide ink over the top.

Next I've taken some of the co-ordinating photo cards from the Everyday Etc Filler Cards and mounted them diagonally finishing with fussy cutting the camera from the Everyday Etc Cards and mounting the photo in the lens.

The 'we are family' title is from the Die Cut Bibs and Bobs and the Sticky Quotes. I'ave added a Flair Button from the Set 1 pack to the corner and finished off with some navy blue thread. Love how striking the colours are in this layout.

Thanks for taking a peek at the blog today. Make sure you click on the links and order some of these products for you xmas famiy snaps!!

Till next post,


No comments:

Post a Comment