Sunday 23 December 2018

We Are Family | Tamara Buckler

Hello Flutterby Friends,

I'm back today with my last share for the year! But never fear, I'll be back in the New Year with some new team mates to play with!

Today I'm sharing a layout featuring the 'We Are' collection. I was lucky enough to get my hands on all the 12x12 papers and I have used the 'The Story of Us' for the background paper on this layout.


I wanted to create a central design for this layout. To begin I added some Lindy's Starburst Spray and Magicals to the centre of the background to match the beautiful soft blue in the 'We Are' collection. The Flutterby 12x12 paper is super thick and strong, so the wet media went on without any gesso and the paper is still in great shape!



I then began to layer up Everyday Etc Cards and Frames behind by photo, as well as cardboard, cardstock, tissue paper, and thread,  because I wanted a heap of dimension. I have even included a piece of a Fussy Cut Frame that I used in a previous layout.  I love how the timber look frame really pops of the blue background.


I added in a timber look flair button to draw out this frame, as well as some tiny kraft sticky quotes to accentuate this contrast.


I added some pops of black with the title, an XO Charms Creations and a XOXO page tab. I also added some black splatters.



I love how this page and how much dimension and impact it has. I'm sure I've said it before, but I am really enjoying the new colours in this range, so fresh and fun!



Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you are getting ready for a happy and relaxing Christmas and New Year break. I look forward to sharing with you again in 2019!

Big Loves,

Tam xo


No comments:

Post a Comment