Tuesday 4 December 2018

We Are Family | Belinda Spencer

Hey peeps!

Belinda here today to share a layout created using the brand new stunning We Are collection.

'We Are Family'


I so love that woodgrain paper from the 12 x 12 Paper Pack! I cut that to size and then added some stencilling using the All You Need Is Love Stencil and some Tropicana Teal Flutter Colour Paint. I added some stamping too.


Next I shuffled around the Everyday Etc Filler Cards until I had the right combination, trimmed to size and layered under my photo.


I slipped in the fabulous camera that I fussy cut from one of the cards. I added in the a fussy cut from the Snap 1 pack as well as some page tabs.


To finish I added my trademark sprinkling of enamel dots as well as a ticket from the Bright Tickets set and some Sticky Quick Quotes.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. I hope you are feeling inspired to grab your We Are stash and have a play.

Cheers
Belinda Spencer


No comments:

Post a Comment