Monday 12 February 2018

You Rock - Allara Bamforth

Hello!

I'm up on the blog again today with a mish mash of fabulous Flutterby Goodies for a page I created with a photo from a recent concert I attended at Roche Estate in the Hunter Valley to see the band LIVE . It was their renuion tour and I have seen them plenty of times over the last 20 years and they were still fantastic as ever. The rain didn't dampen our spirits - especially after a couple of Canadian Clubs :) I love this photo of my brother, husband and son in their rain ponchos (they look like Teletubbies).

Products I have used in this layout from Flutterby Designs and the link to them are as follows:

Song for Another Time Stencil
Flutter Colur Paint - Bahama Blue and Aquamarine Dream
We Run the World 12x12 Paper - Beyonce
Everyday Etc Filler Cards - Flawsome
X-treme Teen Tickets
Flawsome Die-cuts Bibs and Bobs
Flawsome page tabs
Wood Veneer Bits
Blackboard Sticky Quick Quotes





Thanks for stopping by the blog. Make sure you stop by the shop and stock up on some fabulous goodies.

Till next post,

Allara xx


No comments:

Post a Comment