Friday 9 February 2018

White Christmas - Rachel Dutko

Hi Flutterby peeps!

Today I have a page celebrating a Christmas tradition 
between my sister and I - our favourite summer wine 
from right here in the Barossa Valley.


I started by flicking through the 'Fair Dinkum Chrissy' Everyday Etc filler cards pack 
and pulling out all the pink, silver and aqua cards to build my layers. 

I was inspired to build my layout around the quote from the cut apart 
from 'Fair Dinkum Chrissy' Frame 49.


I added several quotes and shapes from the 'Fair Dinkum Chrissy' Wood Veneer Bits.
I kept them raw to match the wood grain of the 'Dear Santa please bring wine' 
flair button (from 'Fair Dinkum Chrissy' Flair Buttons Set 2). 



I added some silver stars from the 'Fair Dinkum Chrissy'  
Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack. 
I also added some 'ghost' stars by tracing through the 
'Stargazed' stencil with a silver gel pen around the page.


I finished my page by adding some splatters in different shades of pink.


Thanks for looking
Rachel x x




No comments:

Post a Comment