Saturday 24 February 2018

"Super Hero Christmas" by Rachel Dutko


Hi everybody

Today I have another share from our Christmas Day last year, 
using the awesome Fair Dinkum Chrissy collection.




I created my background using sprays, and some 
Colour Blast Colour Paste through a 'Mmm Pie' stencil.

I used some Everyday Etc. filler cards as my layers under my photo. 
I've also added 2 Fair Dinkum Chrissy page tabs, and a paper clip 
from the Fair Dinkum Chrissy kit. 



 I've used the cute Santa, as well as some stars, from the  




 I've used the 'DEC 25' from the Wood Veneer pack as my title. 



I've also added several 'Kraft' sticky quotes which highlight the crazy fun 
of my photo, as well as some Christmas enamel dots.

  



Don't forget there's only 2 more days until the release of the "Good Vibes Only" collection!




Thanks for looking
Rachel x x




 

No comments:

Post a Comment