Monday 18 March 2019

Sparkle & Shine & Always be kind | Tamara Buckler

Hello my wonderful scrappy friends,

I'm so excited to share my latest layout with you featuring the FABULOUS Magical AF collection! I think I've said it before, but I swear Anita created this layout just for me!

This week I've used the amazing 12x12 'Fabulous' paper from the Paper Pack. I trimmed about a centimetre from each side, and adhered it to a piece of white cardstock, adding some messy machine stitching around the edge, and ruffling up the paper.



I added some white gesso to the centre of my page to give a bit of separation for my photo and embellishments from the background. I also added some texture paste through a 'I Heart You' stencil. While this dried, I backed the body of the Unicorn Cut File included in the Kit with the 'Secret Garden' 12x12 paper and then backed the mane with a paper from the Everyday Etc Filler Cards


I matted my photo on some white cardstock, and then layered up some Everyday Etc Cards and foam tape behind this to matt the photo and add dimension. I used three elements from the Die Cuts pack to create my title, starting with 'sparkle' and 'shine' above my photo. Behind this I tucked a rainbow from the sticker sheets, as well as a gem and puffy glitter heart.


The Unicorn Cut File nestled perfectly around the bottom right corner of my photo cluster, and I was then able to tuck lots of extra bits around it. I completed my title by adding the 'Always be kind' Die Cut to the bottom left, and another puffy glitter heart.


I tucked another rainbow behind the unicorn, as well as little cloud from the sticker sheet. I also added a Flair Button, a gem and another puffy glitter heart.


To finish the page off I added some Gold Splatters across the page and over my photo.


Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my page. Make sure you jump over to the shop and pick up one of the Magical AF kits, I hear there are a few left, and they are such amazing value for money!!

Big Loves,
Tam xo


No comments:

Post a Comment