Tuesday 5 March 2019

Shine-Stay Fierce | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!

Rachel back with you today with another share, 
using the fabulous 'Magical AF' collection. 


I created my background by scraping some 'Tropicana Teal' Flutter Colour Paint 
onto my cardstock with an old gift card. 
Once it was dry I traced through a Migraine Madness stencil with a Sharpie pen.
I also added some black and pink ink splatters. 



I used some fussy cut flowers from the Secret Garden 12x12 paper 
( I had some left over from my previous layout).

I added the 'shine' piece from the Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack, as well as a couple of tiny hearts. 


I added some Everyday Etc filler cards under my photo. 
I used an Everyday Etc card for my title.




Head over to the shop to check out all the Magical AF goodies! 
 
Thanks for looking
Rachel x x





No comments:

Post a Comment