Sunday 10 March 2019

Hello Beautiful || by Elisa Ablett


Hi Flutterby Fans,

Elisa here again from the design team with my latest share featuring the new and AWESOME Magical AF Collection available in store.

I loved this gorgeous background paper that Anita created, its so colourful and quirky and I was dying to use it on my layout.

Here are some close ups !


To create a feature background, I die cut using the background paper with a gorgeous floral square.

I also layered underneath my photo with some magical-af-filler-cards-everyday-etc-cards and added some magical-af-sticky-quotes.


I also fussy cut out  frame-53-magical-af to create frames for my title and quote.



I made some background squares and Butterfly embellies to go with it, using Distress Oxide Inks and This is Me - Stencil and some stitching.

That's it from me today, I hope you have been inspired to crack open the new collection and get creating.

Hugs 

Elisa



No comments:

Post a Comment