Friday 29 March 2019

Make Your Life Story Amazing Art Journal Page- Chrissi M

Hello Lovelies,
Chrissi here today with my first Art Journal page using the fabulous Magical AF Collection.
In case you can't tell, Art Journaling is my happy place. When I have paint on my hands, I'm a happy chappy. Hands make the best art tools. 
Using a mix of pink and blue paint- Bubblegum and Perriwinkle to be exact, I applied to my page to start my background. When I started applying paint to my page, I had actually planned on using the right hand side. But as I was cleaning off my hands, and using up extra paint on the left hand side, I decided I liked that background more lol. The joy of art journaling is I know i'll use the other side at some point-nothing wasted here. And yes, I used my hands to apply my paint lol.
Using some white Gesso, I applied it through an older Flutterby Stencil to add some texture and interest to my page.
I loved this quote from the Every Day Etc cards and knew it would be perfect for an art journal page. And then when I saw this fabulous unicorn on another card, I knew it would look great together lol. I fussy cut the unicorn, and cut out the quote. I wanted the word unicorn to stand out, so I decided to use the custom made  Magical AF Alphas to make it pop.  
Thanks for stopping by. I'll even have a video up of this process on youtube later today. Stop by the Flutterby Inspiration HQ Facebook Page to check that out.


No comments:

Post a Comment