Friday 4 January 2019

Crazy Good Together | Rachel Dutko


Hi everybody, and a Happy New Year to you all!

Today I am sharing my first project for 2019 for Flutterby Designs.

I am using the fun 'We Are' collection to document these fun photos of my sons 
getting ready for their end-of-year school concert last year.



I have added a strip of paper from Cocoa Vanilla Studio, then layered 
some Everyday Etc filler cards under my photos for a pop of colour.


For my title I added the 'crazy' word from the Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack 
as well as a phrase fussy cut from an Everyday Etc. card.


I added some stickers from the Sticky Quotes, a page tab, and a flair button
I also added a circle from Charm's Creations.




I've added a couple of phrases from the 'Monochrome' Snippet Strips set.
I've finished off the page using the Starstruck stencil, 
splatters and some wood veneer stars.




Thanks for looking
Rachel x x



No comments:

Post a Comment