Thursday 17 January 2019

We Are Family | Tamara Buckler

Hey Hey Flutterby Friends,

Tamara back today sharing another super fun layout using the 'We Are' collection - this collection is proving to be soooo versatile and just keeps giving and giving.


I am so in love with this layout, it is so bold and has such high contrast between the 'Organised Chaos' 12x12 paper and the rainbow elements around the page. I cut the word FAMILY out of the background paper using my Silhouette, trying to match the font to one that pops up in the Everyday Etc Cards. I backed FAMILY with various Everyday Etc Cards, creating a reverse rainbow with the colours.


I backed my photo with more of the Everyday Etc Cards, and a frame that I fussy cut. I adhered this directly to the background, as I have popped up the 'We Are' part of the title to give some definition.



I have added in a lot of bits and bobs from this collection, as well as some wood veneer, flair buttons,  snippet strips, and enamel dots. This keeps the rainbow feeling going across the whole page, again working on that contrast and interest.


I even cut out some of the little preview images from the cover sheet in the Everyday Etc Cards. Why have I not thought of this before?!?! It gives you a heap of mini cards to play with! So cute!


I finished off the page with some ink splatters and some squiggly lines around my title.

I seriously love how this page has turned out! I'm on such a role with my layouts at the moment, I've even got my next share ready - love it when a collection just sets your mojo on fire!

Thanks for stopping by!

Big Loves,
Tam xo




No comments:

Post a Comment