Saturday 19 January 2019

Nice Normal Family | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!
Rachel back with you today.

For my share today I have used a mash-up of different Flutterby collections, 
but the beauty of Anita's style means that all the collections 
can be used so well together.




I have fussy cut a quote from a 'We Are' Everyday Etc card for my title.



I have layered several Everyday Etc filler cards under my photo - I have used some 
'Fair Dinkum Chrissy' Everyday Etc filler cards as it was a photo from Christmas day, 
from the 'Good Vibes Only' collection to match my dress.



I fussy cut a 'this is us' frame and added a flair button and page tab.



I added some Die Cut Bits and Bobs from 'Fair Dinkum Chrissy' and 'We Are'. 

I finished off the page with some ink splatters, doodling and some enamel dots.


 

Thanks for looking
Rachel x x



No comments:

Post a Comment