Tuesday 15 January 2019

We are Crazy | Bernii Miller

Hi Everyone!

Bernii Miller here with you today , with my very first blog post for the amazing Flutterby Team.

I LOVE the " We Are" collection with all its bright colours and amazing patterns!! I am so excited to be playing with all the cool elements so let me show you what I have created this time around.



I had a really hard time just wanting to create with a few colours , so instead I decided to use ALL the colours in this collection. Can you blame me ?

So to help keep it all in check I teamed it with a cut file to help break up the colours and keep some uniformity. I LOVE how it turned out. I used the 3x4 photo card fillers which you can grab from HERE




To then finish off the page I used some cute elements from the Die Cut Bits and Bobs pack which you can grab from HERE to help make the photo stand out a little more. Seriously those packs are the bomb!! 




This collection is so versatile and I can't wait to show you what else I have created. 

Till next time 
Bernii xx



No comments:

Post a Comment