Sunday 6 January 2019

Grateful For Your Love | Tamara Buckler

Hello Flutterby Friends,

I'm so happy to back here today for my first share of the New Year, and with a brand new DT to boot. Today I'm sharing a layout featuring the 'We Are' collection.


I layered up some strips from the 12x12 paper pack, which I tore to add lots of texture. I mixed the papers up here a little, mixing in the soft pastel pinks & apricot with the deeper, more structured woodgrain paper and the black and white graphic patterned paper.



I added some watered down Flutter Colour Paint to tie in the pinks and apricots to the top portion of the page. I used the Half Tone Stencil to add some texture paste, and then with some other stencils, I outlined some words and shapes. I then added in some stamping in black ink for extra interest. 


I layered up the photos using some Everyday Etc Cards from the collection, and then added in some frames that I have fussy cut from some cards.

To create my title, I combined some die cuts and some sticky alphas. The Woodgrain 'Love' Die Cut Title  delivers so much impact, and I accentuated this by outlining each letter.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my layout. I hope you all have an amazing year, and I'll be back soon to share some more of my creations with you.

Big Loves,
Tam xo


No comments:

Post a Comment