Saturday 22 October 2016

Eat St | Sue Plumb

Hi everyone!
Sue Plumb here with you today to share my latest Flutterby Designs project, and this time it's a pocket page spread. For all of those who live in south-east Queensland, you have most likely already heard of the Eat Street Markets that run on Friday and Saturday nights in Brisbane. But for you those of you that haven't, it's been described as the "ultimate foodie extravaganza" - a boutique market that features a fabulous variety of international street food vendors.

I often use pocket pages to document events as it provides the opportunity to include lots of photos.
Here's a look at the whole spread...



As you can see, it's quite busy, with lots of colour; fun elements; and plenty of photos and journaling - just the way I like it!

Here's a closer look at each side...



I used a variety of Everyday Etc cards as the focus for these pages; even cutting some of them up to use as embellishments. I also used Blackboard Sticky QuotesSnippet Stripsflair buttonenamel dotswood veneerrainbow heart stickers"You've Got This" stencil; and photo cut out tabs.

Here's a few close-ups...



I do all my own stunts Blackboard Sticky Quote

Thanks for stopping by today so I could share this with you. I hope this has inspired you to get your own Flutterby stash out and get creative! (And if you don't have any stash yet - hit the store HERE and get on it!)
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments:

Post a Comment