Sunday 2 October 2016

Selfie by Kylie Cornish

Life sometimes can gets so busy, and specially now that I have become a working mum as my children are getting older. I don't always get the chance to do all the family things we use to do, and I don't have my camera out all the time.
Which can be sad for a scrapper that wants to scrap photos of her kids growing up, changing, evolving. 
But the one thing I do have is their friendship on their social media, and now thanks to that, they record their own journey and mum just every now and then pinches that quick snap they take to add to their scrapbook album. 


This layout is of my youngest who has an obsession with Instagram and thanks to a quick screen shot I can have a physical copy of a selfie just like that. 




Products Used

'Circles' Wood Veneers

'Confetti Circles' Wood Veneers


So my handy parental tip for mums that think they may miss out on moments in their older kids lives, be their friend on social media watch over them as you would their every day lives and you can still see them evolve and change into the person they will become, and you can still document it along the way. 

Thanks for popping by 
Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment