Monday 1 July 2019

Well S*&# Aye II Chrissi Mannix

Hello Lovelies,
So its been awhile since I've been in my art room, and my mojo is lacking a little. But this weekend was full of some big moments that I just HAD to journal about. I have, what I call a creative journal. Its a mix between a journal, an Art journal and a brain dump I say. it's my outlet.
and this weekend, my hot water tank, literally exploded on Friday night. Not so fun.
So this was def something to journal about, and if there was ever a time for the 
Sentence Enhancer Collection, well this was it.
I started with the Sentence enhancer stencil, and some modeling paste. I wanted a few choice words to stand out from my background. Then I used some coloured ink and water to add colour to my page. This makes the texture paste pop aswell.
I printed my pictures in a small size so I could add 2 to my page. I stapled them together and glued them to my page. I used some stickers from past sticker sheets below my photos to express a few phrases that were used during this moment lol.
I knew I wanted to highlight my "title', and the Sentence Enhancer wood veneer set had the perfect words for this page. The wood veneer is always alot thinner then usual, which means it didn't bulk up my page, and my journal. A reason I Adore the Flutterby Wood Veneer. I used some of my fave alpha stamps and archival ink to complete my heading.
So that's it from me for today, I hope you enjoyed the little look into my Creative Journal/brain dump as I lovingly refer to it, and I will be back soon with a new scrappy project.
Happy Scrapping 
Chrissi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment