Tuesday 25 June 2019

Dreams || Elisa Ablett





Hi Flutterby Fans,

After flipping through my stash of Flutterby Design goodies and having this photo in mind of my gorgeous nieces, I decided to challenge myself to make a layout using only the leftovers and offcuts of previous layouts. A wee bit of stash busting!

I am a bit of a hoarder of offcuts and usually they just get tucked away and never see the light of day again - so challenge accepted 😀

I started with a background of teal, purple and pink Flutter Colour Paint plus a few drops here and there of purple and teal ink for splatters etc.

I had some offcuts from the Magical AF 12 x 12 paper pack and I still had loads of the Magical AF everyday etc cards left as well. I loved this quote and is quite apt for the photo, as my nieces are amazing young women whom I am very proud of. 

Here are the links to the products in store - treat yourself!



Let's take a look at the close ups!


Fussy cut those titles out of your Everyday Etc cards so you can change the design of your layout. The pieces can be tucked over or under or even around your photo cluster to draw attention to it.


Go through your stash to find co-ordinating Filler Cards - We run the world collection had perfect leftover filler cards that matched.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today, I hope to see your layouts in the Inspiration HQ complete with leftovers, offcuts, old and past kits bits and pieces! Stash busting 101.


Hugs

Elisa x






No comments:

Post a Comment