Tuesday 11 June 2019

You Don't Scare Me- Chrissi M

Hello Lovelies, 
Im back with a mixed media layout, using one of my all time fave Flutterby collections-Xtreme Teen.
I love using this collection, even though I don't have teenagers quite yet, it still works perfectly for my boys.
I had this gorgeous picture of Will and his best friend, our dog Sam. I wanted to have a big mixed media background to really make this photo pop. 
Mixed media backgrounds are my fave to make, and this one took on a life of its own. I started with some paint, and a brayer to apply it. Then I wanted to build on that. I used a roller stamp I had to make some marks and texture, then I added splatters, and then finished it off with some texture paste through an older Flutterby Designs Stencil.
Using the Every Day Etc Cards to layer my photo is becoming one of my favorite ways to embellish my layouts. It makes me get creative with my layers- something I have struggled with in the past, but really enjoy.
I also love using the Every Day Etc Cards as a title on my pages. For this one, I cut up the card that said "You Dont Scare Me, I Have Teenagers" and changed it to suit my pape. 
Thanks for stopping by,
Chrissi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment