Saturday 15 June 2019

Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe || by Elisa Ablett


Hi Flutterby Fans, 

Elisa here from the design team, back from the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo in Brisbane, barely unpacked and hitting the ground running so to speak!

I am up on the blog today sharing with you my latest layout featuring all sorts of Flutterby goodies, including the new Fill It In Art Foamies Stamps, Flutter Colour Paint and some past kits and bits and pieces.

Here is a few of the Flutterby Designs Products used : - 


Here are some close ups for the finer details.



For the main title, I fussy cut 'your vibe attracts your' from the Creative Chaos range and added a lovely puffy yellow alpha set from my stash.

Underneath the title, I punched different sized circles from white cardstock and then stamped with the Art Foamies stamps using black Flutter Colour Paint.

I also inked around the edges of all the circles and added yellow paint by using a brayer on my background.


I balanced my layout by cutting into an old Hambly Prints Acetate sheet that featured yellow circles. I added strips of Everyday Filler Cards along with a hand carved banana stamp.



Lastly, I fussy cut a pair of scissors from the Creative Chaos range and added a few bits and pieces to add extra interest etc.


That's it from me today, thanks for stopping by the blog and don't forget to visit the shop and blog to say hi !!!

hugs 

Elisa x


No comments:

Post a Comment