Wednesday 5 June 2019

Lessons from a Unicorn | Allara Bamforth

Happy Unicorn Day,

I'm up on the blog today with fabulous lessons from unicorn!

For my background today I've cut circles from 12 x 12 paper Precious Gems from Magical AF and Dream on Love from Happily Ever After. My other circles were painted with Flutter colour paint in Cotton Candy Pink and Raspberry Punch with a little Artic Snow blended in.

The photos are matted with various desings from the Everyday Etc Filler Cards from the Magical AF collection. From the Everyday Etc cards I have cut my title 'Lessons from a Unicorn' as well as the 'lessons and mounted them down the side of my photo.

To finish off I have cut a Page Tab from Magical AF for the top of the photos and down in the bottom left have added a flair button with some fluffy threads in co-ordainting colours. I've added a few Puffy Hearts and a unicorn from the Die Cut Bibs and Bobs.


Thanks for checkin out this weeks blog.

Till next post,


No comments:

Post a Comment