Thursday 13 June 2019

Keep moving forward- Bernii Miller


Hello, Bernii here with you today sharing an art journal layout using the amazing new Artfoamies that have just been released.

The ones I am particularly playing with are the " Edgies" which you can grab from the store HERE.


These cool Artfoamies take me back to being a kid playing and creating with something similar.. so when I was creating in my art journal I felt the inner child in me wanting to come out and play. So awesome. 



I used the Artfoamie to create unity across the bottom of my photos. For this particular layout I used white acrylic paint and then outlined it with a black fine tip pen. 




I then fussy cut out a tab from the " Blackboard Notes 3" tab to tuck behind a photo as well as one from the " Happy Together" page tabs. 

I KNOW you will love the Artfoamies as much as I do so make sure you check them out in store. 

Thank so much for stopping by till next time. 

Much love 
Bernii xx




No comments:

Post a Comment