Tuesday 2 July 2019

Sweet Amazing You | Tamara Buckler

Hey Hey Scrappy Peeps,

I'm up on the blog today for my first share for July. I pulled this layout together using some 12x12 paper from the 'We Are' paper pack. I wanted to play with the reds and oranges in the paper as these colours worked with some Autumn photos of my daughter.


I started by tearing the paper down to be approximately 9x12, and then applied some gesso behind my focus area. I added some texture paste through the 'All you need is love' Stencil, and once this was dry I used the packaging technique to add some watered down FlutterColour paint. I then used a Sharpie highlight some of the text in the modelling paste, and added some paint and ink splatters around the place.


I used a CUTtoYOU Cut File to frame my photos, and added a Everyday Etc Card from the 'Happy Together' set to the centre frame. I popped this all up on foam tape, and adhered it over the top of the mixed media.


To create my title, I have coloured some Die Cuts with a black Posca Pen, so that they fitted with my colour scheme, and added some white sticky alphas.


To finish off my page, I have added a page tab, a bright tab and a word label from the photo cut outs. I also added some white chalk pen splatters over the top of the page as a final touch.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Big Loves,
Tam xo


No comments:

Post a Comment