Thursday 18 October 2018

Boring Together | Allara Bamforth

Happy Thursday!

I'm back on the blog today with a layout that turned out more an like an art journal piece using the fabulous 'Happily Ever After Collection'. I rarely plan anything I do, I kinda just go with it and see what happens, sometimes it works and sometimes its blah but you can never go wrong with bright colours I say.

I love just slapping paint on the backgrouds and making them my own. So with this piece I've added Flutter Colour Paint in a cascading rainbow effect and used my brayer to smoosh them across the page.

Using the I Heart You Stencil and the Half tone stencil, I have added some detail on the background with the paint and used my posca pens to add a few bits and bobs.

Using the Everyday Etc Filler Cards and some quotes from Everyday Etc Cards from the Happily Ever After Collection, I've matted up the gorgeous Tim Holtz paper dolls and added the 'Let's Be Boring together' title. To this I've added some stickers from the Happily Ever After Sticky Quotes and i've embossed a wood veneer from Happily Ever After Wood Veneer Bits.

Well that's it from me. Thanks for taking a peek.

Till next post,


No comments:

Post a Comment