Sunday 28 October 2018

This is Me | Allara Bamforth

Good Morning,

Hope you are having a great weekend! I'm up on the blog today featuring one of Flutterby Designs new stencils "This is Me"

On my background piece I've used some transparent gel medium through the stencil as I wanted to add some inks over the top when dry. I wasn't looking for a real crisp look for the words but rather soemthing faded. I did however want to highlight the This is Me title and after it dried, I traced around it with a black marker.



I created a blended water colour effect across the background using my distress oxide inks with colours Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers and Picked Raspberry. And using some of the left over to make some splatters and my Flutter Colur Artic White paint as well.

Next I traced a large cirle on the background with some markers and used a black distress crayon so I could make it watercolour as well.  For the random circles across the page, I've cut these from the We Run the World Collection  12 x 12 "Bev' paper. 

To mount my photo I've used the We Run the World Everyday Etc Filler Cards, creating a stack and also creating some wings.


The circle behind my daughters head is an offcut from the 'Mrs Smith' from the same collection.  I thin added som Page Tabs and a title from the We Run the World Everyday Etc Cards.

Last but not least I've added some of the Bold - Enamel dots to finish off the page.

Thanks for checking the blog out again this week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Till next post,




No comments:

Post a Comment