Friday 26 October 2018

I Heart You | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone
It's Rachel back with you today.
I have a bright layout to share with you. 



I created my background using a monoprint from my gel plate.

I have created some layers under my photo using some 'Happily Ever After'
Everyday Etc cards, as well as some layers of cardboard for some dimension.



For my title I used a 'I Heart You' custom cut file from CUT TO YOU, from Created By Gwen. 
I backed this file with some 'Happily Ever After ' Every day Etc filler cards.
I have also used two CUT TO YOU 'Intersecting Hearts Row' custom cut files under my layers.



I have added some page tabs and a flair.

I have also added some stars from Charm's Creations.



To finish my page I splattered some Colour Blast Artist Ink and Colour Spray, 
as well as adding some neon enamel dots.



Thanks for looking
Rachel x x


No comments:

Post a Comment