Wednesday 19 September 2018

Vibes | Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby peeps!

Belinda here today to share a layout featuring the Good Vibes Only collection.

'Vibes'


I have used one of the fabulous 12 x 12 papers in this collection for the base of this layout. I am just loving that gorgeous pink! The good news is these papers are still available in the shop HERE. Be quick and grab them while they last!!


I swiped a little gesso over the background with a palette knife to form the central area where my photo and all of the bits and pieces would sit.


I chopped up some of the Everyday Etc Filler Cards in the range and added those before adding my photo with a little 3D foam. Keeping the foam just in the middle of the photo back allows me to then slip lots of cute die-cuts, page tabs and other elements around the sides.


I love the die-cut leaves and flamingo in this range as well as the cute stickers. I like to add the stickers to white cardstock first to strengthen them so that I can use them as embellishments.


I finished with some Tickets, fussy cut arrows from a filler card, an 'awesome' flair button and a fabulous acrylic word.


Here's what I used:

- Tickets 'Bright'


No comments:

Post a Comment