Friday 7 September 2018

Think of Yourself | Tamara Buckler

Hello Flutterby Friends,

Aren't you lucky, you get two layouts from me this week! This one was inspired by the beautiful 'Sami' paper from the We Run the World 12x12 paper pack. My youngest daughter is crazy about anything "Galaxy" at the moment, and this paper gave me those feels. I decided to recreate that feeling on some black card stock and this is what I come up with..


I had fussy cut this photo out for another project, but it didn't work over there. Luckily the colours of the pic worked perfectly with the 'Sami' paper and I love the way it jumps off the page here. To ground the picture though, I ran some texture paste through the new 'This is Me' stencil across the bottom half of the page, and then added some Gesso and Flutter Colour Paint to mask an area behind the photo. 


To create the title for the page, I fussy cut a phrase from a Flawsome Everyday Etc Card. I backed each line with some white cardstock and popped it up on foam tape to separate it from the busy background. 



With all of this going on, the page didn't need much embellishing, so I added in a Flair Button, which I altered to suit the page with some White Tiny Sticky Quotes. I then finished off the page with a few fussy cut elements, and it was done! 


Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you've enjoyed my page!

Big Loves,
Tam xo


No comments:

Post a Comment