Sunday 23 September 2018

Unwind | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone

Today I'm bringing some relaxing vibes for your Sunday morning.



I created my background by firstly applying some gloss gel medium though a 
Cool As A Cucumber stencil to create a resist, 
to which I then sprayed over some Prima Color Bloom spray ink.



I then used some Orange Goldfish Flutter Colour Paint through the same stencil 
onto some white cardstock, and fussy cut 
individual words to create some title words.



I created some layers under my photo by using 
from a mix of collections.



I created a cluster using some Good Vibes Only Sticky Quotes
flair buttons ( set No. 179 and set No. 143), 
a Tiny Kraft Sticky Quote sticker and a page tab
 

I added various page tabs, as well as some enamel dots.










I hope my layout has brought some calm and relaxation to your day.
I really wish I was back in the Whitsundays!!

Thanks for looking
Rachel x x




No comments:

Post a Comment