Friday 21 September 2018

Swing like a... | Tamara Buckler


Hey Hey Friends,

I'm back today to share with you another vibrant mixed media layout featuring some awesome Flutterby papers and one hell of a title!!


The background for this layout was inspired by the 'Beyonce' paper in the We Run the World 12x12 paper collection. The triangles on this paper were screaming at me to be cut out, and I did that, but kept their arrangement on the page. The colours on the background were then drawn from this, and I used a mixture of FlutterColour paints and other mediums to make this happen. 



I then stitched over the triangles with my sewing machine using black thread, to add more texture, and distressed the edges of the triangles to do the same. 



I layered up my photo using various Everyday Etc Cards, some tissue paper, and some cardboard that I painted with Black Mayhem FlutterColour paint.


I tucked a Fussy Cut under the photo cluster, I am loving these at the moment! And added a Flair Button which I altered with some Tiny Sticky Quotes

To finish off the page, I cut out a saying from a Flawsome Everyday Etc Card, added in some extra alphas, and made a kick arse title!


I love the way this page turned out! My daughter is having a tough time at high school at the moment, so I feel like this is really speaking to the attitude we are working on developing! We need our girls to be kick ass in this crazy world!!

Thanks for stopping by today, 

Big Loves,
Tam xo





No comments:

Post a Comment