Wednesday 25 October 2017

Today | Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby Designs peeps!!

Belinda here today to share a boy layout using a mix of different collections.

'Today' Layout


I am really loving creating in this A4 format now. My layouts just seem to come together quicker and easier. That could also be because of the awesome product from Flutterby of course!! So easy to play with.


Just for something different, I decided to use three tiny photos on my layout instead of the usual one only. I love these photos so much I couldn't just choose one! Anyway, the series of photos shows exactly what it is like trying to get a decent photo from this child of mine. LOL To be honest though these are the type of photos I love the most.


I have added a sweet scattering of enamel dots and wood veneer stars across my layout.


I fussy cut the title and this quote from the Everyday Etc 'Blank Palette' Photo Card Set. I layered some Filler Photo Cards from the 'Super Cool' Set under my photos.


I began my layout in my usual way. First I added texture using the Dangerously Dapper Stencil and Texture Paste. Once dry, I spritzed on quite a bit of water before squirting some of the Tropicana Teal Flutter Colour Paint. I spritzed a litle more water over the top of the paint and then used my fingertip to spread the paint and mix it with the water a bit more. I used a scrunched up paper towel to dab away the excess paint and liquid on the layout before leaving to dry.


I used a Charm's Creations Emoji Embellishment too. I jazzed it up a little using a die cut to add the hat, moustache and glasses. Too cute!

Well I hope you have been inspired by my layout today to create your own boy layout using fabulous Flutterby Designs products.

Make sure you pop back soon for more amazing inspiration from the Flutterby Design Team.

Cheers
Belinda




No comments:

Post a Comment