Monday 9 October 2017

Create Art | Belinda Spencer

Hey Flutterby peeps!!

Belinda here today to share a big, bold and bright layout featuring the totally awesome Flawsome range.

'Create Art'


I began my layout by adding some Flutter Colour paint directly to my background kraft cardstock and swiping it with a folded over bit of cardstock. Once dry I added some patterned detail using the 'Bubble O' Fun' and 'On the Plus Side' Stencil. I stencilled on some words too using the 'Words of Wisdom' Stencil and a black journalling pen.


I added lots of layers under my photo using some Everyday Etc Filler Photo Cards, Page Tabs, embroidery thread and some chipboard from my own stash.


I painted my chipboard pieces using the gorgeous Grape Soda paint. Love that colour! Plus it is such a luscious paint that it covers the chipboard really well.


I added some sticky quotes and enamel dots too for extra interest.




FLAWSOME Collection:
STENCILS:
- Grape Soda
- Sunshine Yellow
- Tropicana Teal
Flair Button

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my layout today.

Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment